Caruso's Children's Eye Health 50
Caruso's Children's Eye Health is a high strength fish oil formula with added nutrients including vitamin A and Lutemax 2020®. In a delicious natural orange chewable capsule. Ideal for any growing child.
Caruso's Children's Eye Health is a high strength formula from sustainably sourced fish oils to support healthy eye development, healthy eye vision and help support brain and mental function. It is formulated for any growing child over the age of 2 years.
Caruso’s Children’s Eye Health Indications:
- Support healthy vision and eye development
- Support healthy eyesight and eye function
- Assist eye adaption to variations in light intensity
- Maintain brain development and cognitive function
- Support immune system health and general function
Active Ingredients. Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated Omega 3 Triglycerides - Fish Oil||434.8mg|
|Equiv. to EPA||43.5mg|
|Equiv. to DHA||200mg|
|Tagetes erecta (Marigold – Lutemax2020) ext. dry conc||11mg|
|From dry flowers||225mg|
|Equiv. to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein||2mg|
|Equiv. to Zeaxanthin||400 micrograms|
|Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A)||250 micrograms|
|Equiv. to Vitamin A||454.6IU|
|Equiv. to retinol equivalents||136.36 micrograms|
Name: Fish Oil (Concentrated Omega 3)
Description: Omega 3 Fish oils contain EPA and DHA. These active compounds are found in membranes of all tissues, including the retina of the eyes. Thus, omega 3 supports healthy eye function and helps maintain brain and central nervous system development.
Name: Vitamin A (Retinol palmitate)
Description: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin required to assist eye adaption to variations of light, including night vision.
Vitamin A is required by all epithelial cells in the body, helping form a barrier to foreign invaders and supports healthy immune system function and skin health.
Children from 2 years: Chew one capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Children may either chew the capsule before swallowing, or you may pierce one capsule daily and empty contents onto a spoon.
Orange oval-shaped soft gel capsule.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Take 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- It contains soy and sulphites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
- Contains fish oil. Not to be used by children with seafood allergies.