Caruso's Children's Brain Health has been formulated as a great tasting chewable fish oil with DHA, iodine and phosphatidylserine. Ideal for any growing child to support brain and mental function.
Caruso's Children's Brain Health is a high strength omega-3 fish oil with concentrated DHA, iodine and phosphatidylserine. Ideal for supporting brain, cognitive function and maintaining nervous system health for any growing child.
Caruso’s Brain Health Indications:
- Support learning and mental concentration
- Support information and cognitive development
- It helps promote increase attention span
- Support brain health and function
- Support healthy growth and development
- Maintains nervous system health and thyroid hormones
Active Ingredients. Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated Fish Omega-3 triglycerides||400mg|
|Potassium Iodide||52.3 micrograms|
|Equiv. to iodine||40 micrograms|
|Equiv. to potassium||12.3 micrograms|
|Soy Phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin powder||75mg|
|Equiv. soy phosphatidylserine||45mg|
Name: Concentrated Fish Omega-3 triglycerides
Description: Omega-3 triglycerides are fat-soluble nutrients that contain key compounds EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). DHA is found as a structural component found in membranes of all tissues.
DHA supports brain and cognitive function as well as supports eye development and maintains healthy eyesight and vision.
Description: Iodine is a mineral used to make thyroid hormones and plays a role in many functions of the body. The body needs iodine for healthy growth and development.
Children from 2 years: Chew one capsule twice daily with food or your health professional's advice. Children may either chew the capsule before swallowing or pierce the capsule and empty contents onto a spoon.
Orange oval-shaped softgel chewable capsule
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains soya and sulfites
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Contains fish oil. Not to be used by children with seafood allergies.