Caruso's Bowel Clear 60 Tablets
Caruso's Bowel Clear is a herbal formulation designed to assist with symptoms of constipation, indigestion, abdominal bloating and excess intestinal gas. In addition, it may help improve intestinal transit time, helping to increase bowel regularity, and ease bowel motions.
Constipation is a widespread digestive problem that can make your life uncomfortable. It can be caused by various things, including simple changes to your lifestyle and not enough physical activity. Even travelling can upset your natural rhythm, causing constipation. Caruso's Bowel Clear is a herbal formula designed to work with your body's biological processes to relieve constipation gently. Caruso's Bowel Clear is a gentle stimulating laxative, which allows for more effortless bowel motions. This helps to alleviate bowel discomfort, abdominal bloating and flatulence and assists with natural body waste elimination.
Caruso’s Bowel Clear Health Indications:
- Flatulence (wind)
- Digestive discomfort
- Poor digestion
Each capsule contains:
Active Ingredients. Each Tablet Contains Herbal Extract Equiv. to:
|Frangula purshiana(Cascara) ext. dry conc||105.3mg|
|From dry stem bark||500mg|
|Salvia officinalis(Sage) ext. dry conc||90.91mg|
|From dry leaf||500mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) ext. dry conc||125mg|
|From dry flower||500mg|
|Juglans nigra(Black Walnut) ext. dry conc||35mg|
|From dry fruit hull||350mg|
|Rheum palmatum (Rhubarb) ext. dry conc||50mg|
|From dry root||200mg|
|Inula Britannica (Elecampane) ext. dry conc||25mg|
|From dry flower||100mg|
Name: Frangula purshiana bark (Cascara)
Description: Cascara triggers a natural intestinal muscular movement called "peristalsis". This allows for waste to naturally move through the bowels and helps to relieve constipation. It also helps to soften the stool resulting in easier defecation.
Name: Calendula offiinalis (Calendula)
Description: Calendula has traditionally been used to help relieve abdominal discomfort associated with indigestion.
Adults take one tablet two times daily after food or as advised by their health professional.
Oval shaped green/brown mottled transparent film-coated tablet with a break bar on one side.
L: 23.2 mm
W: 10.5 mm&
Thickness: 6.5 mm
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Discontinue if diarrhoea develops.
- Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of water.
- You should be aware that prolonged use of laxatives may lead to dependence and may cause serious bowel problems. Contains tree nuts.
- Not to be taken with Warfarin and stimulant laxatives.
- Do not use if you have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Adults only. Not to be taken by children under the age of 18.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
- Take at least 2 hours away from other pharmaceutical medications.