Brauer Ultra-Pure DHA for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding has been formulated to assist with the increased dietary requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Each capsule contains concentrated DHA with added Vitamin D, Zinc and Lutein to help support mother and baby in this critical window of growth and development.
- Liver formula to support liver function.
- Provides amino acids, vitamins, and minerals with key functions in phase 2 liver conjugation, methylation, and other detoxification pathways.
- With Theracurmin and clinically trialled, Setria® reduced glutathione.
- Aids digestion helps to emulsify fats and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- It contains B6, B12 and activated B9 (folinic acid) involved in maintaining normal healthy homocysteine metabolism and methylation.
Each soft gel capsule contains: Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides (equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300mg, equiv. eicosapentaenoic (EPA) 64mg) 638.3mg, Tagetes erecta flower (stand. to contain Lutein 514.8 micrograms) 51.5mg, Colecalciferol (equiv. Vitamin D 200IU) 5 micrograms, Zinc glycinate (equiv. to elemental Zinc 5mg) 17.7mg
As a source of DHA before conception, take 1 capsule daily. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, take 1-2 capsules daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Despite your best efforts, your intake of essential vitamins and minerals may not always be optimal. Therefore, the addition of a supplement may be beneficial during those times when your intake may be inadequate.