Brauer Saline Nasal Spray for Baby 30ml
Brauer's Saline Nasal Spray for Baby contains ingredients traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to unblock nasal passages and reduce excess mucous. It also comes with a handy nasal aspirator!
- Ensure children are well hydrated. At 4 months, babies can handle a small amount of water; at 6 months, they can start drinking watered-down juices.
- Use saline nasal products and a nasal aspirator (if required) on children before eating or sleeping to help clear the nose and make them more comfortable.
- Using a humidifier with a few drops of menthol or eucalyptus during nap time and at night can help relieve coughs and nasal congestion.
- Ensure anyone handling children has clean hands to prevent transmission of germs.
Each 1 mL contains sodium chloride 9mg and 200 microlitres of each of the homeopathic ingredients: Allium cepa 6X, Calcium sulphide 12X, Potassium dichromate 6X, Potassium iodide 6X and Anemone pulsatilla 6X.
For newborns & babies from birth to 2 years: 1 spray (120 microlitres) into each nostril every 4 hours.
- Always read the label; use only as directed.