Zinc Drops is a vegan, vanilla flavoured liquid zinc supplement. Zinc plays a role in many functions of the body, including the maintenance of healthy vision and eye retina health, wound healing, healthy grown and development, nerve conduction and nervous system function and immune system health and function. Zinc also supports healthy prostate function, the maintenance of sperm health and testosterone formation in males.
- Zinc is involved in the maintenance of healthy vision and function as well as eye retina health in adults and children.
- Supports wound healing and maintaining skin health in adults and children.
- Assists in maintaining sperm health and support testosterone formation in males, and support healthy prostate function.
- Supports immune system health and function in adults and children.
- It supports healthy growth and development in children and adults and supports healthy foetal development, as well as helping to maintain zinc levels in the body in breastfeeding women.
- An antioxidant that can help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Aids in carbohydrate metabolism and helps to support healthy blood glucose.
- Supports nerve conduction and nervous system function.
Each 120 microlitre dose (5 drops) contains:
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||5.76 mg|
Adults: Take 1 drop (40 microlitres) once a day or as professionally prescribed. Tilt the bottle until it slowly delivers one dose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains soya bean products.
- This product contains 500 doses. It is normal for a small amount of liquid to remain in the bottle.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.