- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Esential Oil
- Hair Care
- Scarves & Shawls
BioCeuticals ViroGuard 60 softgel capsules
ViroGuard provides lysine, which helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores. It also contains highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate to support wound healing and maintain healthy immune system function and help support immune system health.
- Lysine helps to reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores.
- Zinc helps to support a healthy immune system and maintains healthy immune system function.
- Zinc supports wound healing.
Each capsule contains:
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||530.98 mg|
equiv. to lysine
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||2.5 mg|
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf dry||107.14 mg|
Equiv. to dry
Equiv. to rosmarinic acid
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) herb fresh||9.44 mg|
Equiv. to fresh
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains phenylalanine, sulphites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.