A crystal-clear, easy to swallow concentrated enteric capsule with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing essential fatty acids necessary to support body functions in fewer capsules required per daily dose.
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- First, to market, new generation encapsulation technology, producing a crystal clear, enteric capsule.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild-caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint pain, and supports healthy joint function.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system function, including heart and blood vessel health.
- Maintains healthy brain function and supports healthy mood balance.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1022mg|
|Total omega-3 marine fatty acids*||848.26mg|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
In a base of mixed tocopherols. Gelatin and pectin based gel coating.
*Total omega-3 fatty acids include all omega-3 such as eicosatetraenoic acid when eicosapentaenoic acid and their various mono- di- and triglyceride forms.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily to support heart, brain and cognitive health.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily to help in the maintenance of healthy mood and triglyceride levels.
Adults: Take 4 capsules daily to support blood vessel health and relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including helping to enhance joint function and relieve mild joint pain.
Breastfeeding: Take 1 capsule daily.
Pregnancy: Take 2-3 capsules daily to support healthy foetal development.
Take as above or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.