UltraBiotic Urinary Care promotes the maintenance of urinary tract health. Cranberry may help to reduce the frequency of recurrentmedically diagnosed cystitis while lactobacillus Plantarum helps to maintain the balance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract. Pomegranate is a rich source of antioxidants and adequate vitamin D3 is fundamental to supporting a healthy urogenital tract.
- Contains CE15, a highly concentrated cranberry extract standardised to provide 36mg proanthocyanidins per daily dose.
- Cranberry and. plantarumboth inhibit the binding of E. colito the wall of the urogenital tract, reducing the incidence and frequency of recurrentmedically diagnosed cystitis.
- L. Plantarum may assist in the restoration and maintenance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract, guarding against recurrentmedically diagnosed cystitis and colonisation of pathogenic bacteria.
- Cranberry may assist in relieving and alleviating urinary odour with incontinence by reducing fermentation of unfriendly bacteria.
- Pomegranate is a rich source of the antioxidant ellagic acid.
- Vitamin D stimulates the body’s antimicrobial defence system in the urogenital tract.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus Plantarum(Lp-115)||12.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(Lr-32)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Herbal extract standardised Equiv. to fresh:|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon(cranberry) fruit juice - CE15||57g|
equiv. to proanthocyanidins calculated as procyanidin A2
|Herbal extract Equiv. to dry:|
|Punica granatum(pomegranate) fruit peel||3.75g|
equiv. to ellagic acid
equiv. vitamin D3
*Based on average amounts.
Adults: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night, daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pain and irritation persist for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.