UltraBiotic Immune Support is a combination of probiotics and vitamin C that has been clinically trialled to show to reduce the incidence and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) in children and reduce the incidence of absenteeism from pre-school.
- Clinically trialled combination of Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C, used in the Pro Child study.[1,2]
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of URTIs in children three to six years of age.
- May reduce the incidence of absence from pre-school in children aged three to six years.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal, healthy immune system. Aids digestion.
- Shelf-stable to 25ºC.
- Natural berry flavoured chewable tablets.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis(CUL 34)||2.375 billion CFU|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||50mg|
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.