BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Immune Support For Juniors 30 Chewable Tablets
A combination of the Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections. The probiotics also support healthy gastrointestinal, immune function, plus help maintain and restore good gut flora during and after antibiotic use. Vitamin C supports healthy immune system function.
A delicious berry flavoured chewable tablet with no added dairy.
- Probiotics support intestinal friendly flora and relieve bowel discomfort in children.
- Probiotics support gastrointestinal function and intestinal health in children.
- Probiotics support immune system health in children.
- Lab4 probiotics help reduce the occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections in children 3-6 years of age.
- Probiotics support healthy gastrointestinal, immune function in children.
- Probiotics help restore and maintain beneficial gut flora during and after antibiotic use in children.
- Vitamin C supports healthy immune system function in children.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis(CUL 34)||2.375 billion CFU|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||50mg|
Children 2-12 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Use only under adult supervision. Not recommended for children under 2 years.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.