UltraBiotic IBS contains an evidence-based, dairy-free blend of four probiotic strains known as LAB4 to support the health of the digestive system and may provide relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS. It is shelf-stable, providing 25 billion CFU at room temperature and 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
The LAB4 formulation has been clinically demonstrated to improve the quality of life of people with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Additionally, UltraBiotic IBS may assist with maintaining normal healthy intestinal flora and may also provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
- An evidence-based blend of lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 and CUL 60),Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20) and. animalis ssp. lactis(CUL 34), known as LAB4, may help promote the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Clinically demonstrated for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed IBS; i.e. reducing abdominal discomfort and the occurrence of diarrhoea or constipation.
- It helps to restore beneficial gut flora.
- Supports healthy digestive system function.
- It contains probiotic strains selected based on their hardiness; the combination has been shown to tolerate a broad variance in temperature.
- Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU when kept at room temperature or 45 billion CFU when refrigerated (2-8°C). Do not freeze.
- Dairy-free and vegetarian friendly.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 + CUL 60)||20 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei(CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum(CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum(CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis(CUL 34)||6.55 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve(CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20)||345 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus(CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.Warnings:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent constipation.
- Do not use it when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health professional. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use it if the seal on the cap is broken. Store at 2C to 8C. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.