BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Factors Juniors 30 Tablets
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors provides probiotics for the maintenance of gastrointestinal system health in children. It maintains healthy immune system function and supports the immune system to fight illness in children. The probiotics in UltraBiotic Factors maintain intestinal health and help maintain and restore good gut flora during and after antibiotic use in children.
- Probiotics maintain healthy gastrointestinal system function and support gastrointestinal system health in children.
- Probiotics support healthy immune system function and help the immune system fight illness in children.
- Probiotics support intestinal health and can relieve bowel discomfort in children.
- Probiotics support beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and help to restore good gut flora after antibiotic use in children.
- A great tasting orange flavoured chewable tablet with no added dairy.
- No refrigeration required.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus;(La-14)||7.5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus;(Lr-32)||3 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis;(BL-04 )||2.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri;(Lg-36)||2 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units
Children 2-12 years; Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- If your child has a pre-existing condition, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains sulphites.;
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.