UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 strains of beneficial bacteria that support a healthy digestive system function. UltraBiotic 60 supports beneficial intestinal bacteria and aids in the reduction of abdominal bloating.
UltraBiotic 60 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4, which may provide symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Supports normal healthy digestive function.
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 + CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20) andB. animalis ssp. lactis(CUL 34), providing symptomatic relief from symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS.
- Assists in the maintenance of beneficial intestinal flora.
- S. Thermophilusaids in the digestion of lactose.
- Dairy-free and vegan friendly.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL 21 + CUL 60)||20 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei(CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum(CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum(CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis(CUL 34)||6.55 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve(CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL 20)||345 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus(CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.Warnings:
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Always read the label and use it only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only
- If symptoms persist or worsen talk to your health professional
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent constipation.