UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 7 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per 5g sachet. This high strength probiotic provides support for normal healthy digestive and immune systems in a convenient one-a-day dose. It provides good bacteria, which may help maintain intestinal flora when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- High strength, intensive probiotic.
- 7 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU.
- Convenient one-a-day dose.
- It May help to maintain intestinal microbiota.
- Aids digestion and supports digestive health.
- Supports a normal healthy immune system.
- Kosher certified.
Each 5g sachet contains:
|Bifidobacterium bifidum(Bb-06)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis(Bi-04)||220 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis(HN019)||30 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum(Bi-05)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(La-14)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Brevis(Lbr-35)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei(Lc-11)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri(Lg-36)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei(LPC-37)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum(Lp-115)||30 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(HN001)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus(Lr-32)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius(Ls-33)||40 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus(St-21)||10 billion CFU|
CFU = colony forming units
Adults: Mix one sachet (5g) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once daily for 7 or 14 days or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists, seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.