UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per sachet. This high strength probiotic supports normal healthy digestive and immune system functions in a convenient one-a-day dose. Probiotics help maintain and restore beneficial gut flora during and after antibiotic use. UltraBiotic 500 can maintain bowel regularity and relieve digestive discomfort and abdominal bloating.
- Provides a high-strength, daily intensive probiotic.
- Supports healthy digestion and digestive system function.
- Maintains bowel regularity.
- Relieves digestive discomfort and abdominal bloating.
- Maintains beneficial intestinal flora.
- Supports healthy immune system function and healthy gastrointestinal, immune function.
- Helps restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Aids digestion of lactose.
Each 5g sachet contains:
Each 5 g sachet contains:
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Bi-04)||220 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)||40 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019)||35 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum (Lp-115)||30 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Brevis (Lbr-35)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)||10 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bi-05)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||5 billion CFU|
CFU = colony forming units
Adults: Take 1 sachet (5 g) once a day for 7-14 days, or as professionally prescribed. Mix the contents in 100mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not use it when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.