Ultra Potent-C® is an orange flavoured effervescent that contains antioxidants zinc, betacarotene and vitamins C and E to help reduce free radical damage to body cells. Vitamin C is involved in various functions, including collagen formation, neurotransmitter synthesis, iron absorption, and helps support the immune system to fight illness. Zinc and vitamin C maintain immune system function and support wound healing. Vitamin C also assists in supporting energy production and levels and helping to relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins E and C, beta carotene and zinc are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Zinc and vitamin C support immune system function and wound healing.
- Vitamin C assists in supporting energy levels and production and helps to relieve fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin C helps to support the immune system to fight illness.
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen formation.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vegan, orange flavoured effervescent with 2.45g of total vitamin C per 4g dose.
Each 4g dose contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.8 g|
|Sodium ascorbate||529 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||218 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.45 g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||83 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
Adults: Take 2.5g (½ level metric teaspoon) once a day or as professionally prescribed. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately for short-term use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have a pre-existing kidney condition, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains 192.4mg of sodium per dose.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.