Ultra Potent-C Chewables provide a high dose of vitamin C with supportive nutrients in a natural orange flavoured, sugar-free chewable tablet. Vitamin C and zinc provide support to the immune system. Regular vitamin C intake may help reduce the duration and severity of symptoms associated with the common cold. Betacarotene, vitamin E and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
- It uses two ascorbates to provide 1g of vitamin C per chewable tablet.
- It contains zinc gluconate, an organic zinc delivery system that has demonstrated significantly more bioavailability than inorganic zinc oxide.
- Sugar-free and no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Plus all the other benefits of Ultra Potent-C: immune system support; may reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold; contributes to the body's antioxidant defence systems; supports adrenal health; nutritional support to help maintain healthy sperm and connective tissue; supports healthy iron metabolism.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||735mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||16mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as gluconate)||5mg|
Adults: Chew 1 tablet two times a day or as professionally prescribed.
Children 4-8 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) ½ a tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 9-17 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.