Ultra Potent-C Chewables provide a high vitamin C dose with supportive nutrients in a natural orange flavoured, sugar-free chewable tablet. Vitamin C and zinc provide support to the immune system. Regular vitamin C intake may help reduce the duration and severity of symptoms associated with the common cold. Beta Carotene, vitamin E and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
- It uses two ascorbates to provide 1g of vitamin C per chewable tablet.
- It contains zinc gluconate, an organic zinc delivery system that has demonstrated significantly more bioavailability than inorganic zinc oxide.
- Sugar-free and no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Plus all the other benefits of Ultra Potent-C: immune system support; may reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold; contributes to the body's antioxidant defence systems; supports adrenal health; nutritional support to help maintain healthy sperm and connective tissue; supports healthy iron metabolism.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||735mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||1g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||16mg|
equiv. vitamin E
Adults. Chew 1 tablet once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children. Chew1⁄2-1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.