BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze P5P 60 Tablets
Ultra Muscleze P5P may assist with the relief of muscular cramps and mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle relaxation. Magnesium and vitamin B6 both support energy production and nervous system function.
- Contains 150mg elemental magnesium and 53.7mg active B6.
- Magnesium supports muscle function and bone health, as well as nerve conduction.
- The addition of vitamin B6 to assist neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Supplementation with magnesium and vitamin B6 relieves premenstrual tension (PMT) symptoms, including feelings of irritability and mood changes.
- Vitamin B6 reduces morning sickness (nausea and vomiting).
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle relaxation.
- Both magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and nervous system function.
- Magnesium maintains physical stamina in athletes when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Cardiovascular system health and function is supported with magnesium.
- Stress can deplete magnesium levels in the body.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each tablet contains:
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||750mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate(P5P) (active vitamin B6)||50mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.