Ultra Muscleze® Night provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium, a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supplementation relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and excess nervous energy when dietary intake is inadequate. Calcium supports healthy muscle contraction, and magnesium supports muscle relaxation. Inositol and magnesium support healthy nervous system activity. Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Lemon flavoured vegetarian formula.
- Magnesium helps relieves muscular cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium helps relieve restlessness and sleeplessness when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Calcium supports healthy muscle contraction, and magnesium supports muscle relaxation.
- Calcium aids in healthy bone development.
- Inositol supports nerve conduction via signal transduction between nerve cells.
Ingredients:Each 8g dose contains:
|Magnesium. (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244 mg|
|Calcium. (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||140 mg|
|Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous||1.3 mg|
|Herb juice concentrate:|
|Prunus cerasus. (sour cherry) fruit flesh||24 mg|
equiv. to fresh
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||1 g|
|Choline bitartrate||638.4 mg|
equiv. to choline
|d-alpha-Tocopherol acid succinate||68.2 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Alpha capsazepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium®||75 mg|
Adults: Take 8g (1 level scoop) once a day before bedtime or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100-200mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cow’s milk. Contains lactose and sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.