Ultra Muscleze® Forest Berries is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, proprietary BioCeuticals® blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate. Ultra Muscleze®Forest Berries also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals® blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium including a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Supports healthy stress response.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- Assists in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Natural forest berries flavour.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Magnesium(as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium(as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride(vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Pantothenic acid(vitamin B5)||25mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid(vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Calcium(as hydrogen phosphate)||17.5mg|
|Sodium(as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3mg|
Adults: Mix one 6g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.