Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. It supports cardiovascular system health and helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipids, and supports blood vessel health. Ubiquinol maintains energy levels and supports energy production. It is also an antioxidant, helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Supports cardiovascular health and function and maintains heart health.
- An antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Supports energy production and maintains energy levels.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
- Maintains CoQ10 levels in the body.
- An antioxidant that helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids and supports healthy cholesterol.
- Supports general health and wellbeing and supports CoQ10 levels in the body in ageing individuals.
- Supports blood vessel health.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubiquinol-10(reduced coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not take on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.