ThyroPlex® provides iodine and tyrosine with other key nutrients to assist in the normal healthy production of thyroid hormones and to support healthy liver function and detoxification. The liver plays an important role in the effective metabolism and transport of thyroid hormones. Features the herbs Schisandra, used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as an adaptogen and liver tonic, and bupleurum used traditionally in Japanese Kampo and TCM to help support healthy liver function and metabolism.
- ThyroPlex® features a blend of nutrients to support healthy thyroid function, plus the herbs bupleurum and Schisandra.
- Schisandra has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as an adaptogen and liver tonic.
- Bupleurum has been used traditionally in Japanese Kampo and TCM to help support healthy liver function and metabolism.
- Contains vitamins A and C, iodine, selenium, tyrosine and zinc to support the normal healthy function of the thyroid gland.
- Iodine, selenium and zinc, along with the amino acid, tyrosine, supports the production and conversion of thyroid hormones.
- Features specific nutrients to help support healthy immune system function and support antioxidant activity.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts Equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis(schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum(bupleurum) root||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||50mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||25mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||10.3mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Iodine(as potassium iodide)||145mcg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) - Quali-D®||7.5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Adults only.
- If you are lactating, pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount for vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.