Sleep Complex combines the standardised valerian extract Bio-156 with the traditional Chinese medicine herb zizyphus and the traditional Western herbal medicine lavender oil, to help promote sleep. Bio-156 may support the quality of sleep and relieve sleeplessness, restlessness and mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints. Sleep Complex also includes sour cherry.
In Australia, 13-33% of adults have regular difficulty in either getting to sleep or staying asleep. In NSW alone, almost one-fifth of the population is chronically sleeping restricted.
- May help to promote sleep and provide relief from sleeplessness.
- Valerian is used traditionally in western herbal medicine to help relieve mild nervous tension and restlessness.
- Valerian is also used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a carminative for mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
- Contains the Bio-156 valerian extract, Phyto-equivalent to the clinically trialled LI-156, which has been demonstrated to help promote the onset of a deep sleep, improve sleep quality and enhance the feeling of being well-rested after sleep.
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve spontaneous sweating or night sweats.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Valeriana officinalis(valerian) root||1.5g|
equiv. to valerenic acid
equiv. to volatile oils
|Herbal extracts Equiv. to dry:|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. Spinosa(zizyphus) seed||4.5g|
|Herbal extracts Equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus(sour cherry) fruit||600mg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily, half to one hour before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 64mg of glucose per tablet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.