PreBiome Fibre is a highly soluble and easy to drink formula that contains Sunfiber®, the world’s most researched partially hydrolysed guar gum (PHGG). PHGG and acacia gum are prebiotic forms of fibre that assist in supporting bowel regularity and good bacteria populations in the gastrointestinal tract.PreBiome Fibre contains a natural polyphenol blend, including the juice of nine different berry varieties, along with green tea, for further prebiotic activity.
- It contains Sunfiber®, the world’s most researched PHGG.
- 5.5g of dietary fibre per 7.5g serve
- Contains the juice of nine different berries and green tea extract for a natural source of polyphenols and catechins, including epigallocatechin gallate.
- Supports bowel regularity.
- Sunfiber® is Monash University Low FODMAP certified.
- The highly soluble formula allows for easy mixing into a pleasant drink.
Each 7.5g (1 scoop) contains:
|Protein||Less than 1g|
|Total fat||Less than 1g|
|Saturated fat||Less than 0.1g|
Sunfiber® partially hydrolysed guar gum (80%), berry juice powder (13%) (tapioca maltodextrin, raspberry juice, strawberry juice, pomegranate juice, elderberry juice, blackcurrant juice, blueberry juice, cranberry juice, acai puree, goji juice), acacia gum (4%), green tea extract (1% containing 50% polyphenols, 30% catechins, 15% EGCG).
Serving Suggestion :
Adults: Add 7.5 g (3 level scoops) once a day. Mix in 200mL of water.
Preparation: Shake or stir until completely mixed. Tastes great blended into a smoothie or yoghurt.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Keep jar sealed when not in use and avoid exposure to moisture.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Taste, colour and smell may vary between product batches due to the seasonality of the berry juice powder. This does not affect product quality.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.