PreBiome Fibre is a highly soluble and easy to drink formula that contains Sunfiber®, the world’s most researched partially hydrolysed guar gum (PHGG). PHGG and acacia gum are prebiotic forms of fibre that assist in supporting bowel regularity and good bacteria populations in the gastrointestinal tract. PreBiome Fibre contains a natural polyphenol blend, including the juice of nine different varieties of berry, along with green tea, for further prebiotic activity.
• Contains Sunfiber®, the world’s most researched PHGG.
• 5.5g of dietary fibre per 7.5g serve
• Contains the juice of nine different berries and green tea extract for a natural source of polyphenols and catechins, including epigallocatechin gallete.
• Supports bowel regularity.
• Sunfiber® is Monash University Low FODMAP certified.
• Highly soluble formula allows for easy mixing into a pleasant drink.
Each 7.5g (1 scoop) contains:
|Protein||Less than 1g|
|Total fat||Less than 1g|
|Saturated fat||Less than 0.1g|
Sunfiber® partially hydrolysed guar gum (80%), berry juice powder (13%) (tapioca maltodextrin, raspberry juice, strawberry juice, pomegranate juice, elderberry juice, blackcurrant juice, blueberry juice, cranberry juice, acai puree, goji juice), acacia gum (4%), green tea extract (1% containing 50% polyphenols, 30% catechins, 15% EGCG).
Serving Sussgetion :
Adults: Add 7.5g (1 scoop) to 200mL of water. Shake or stir until completely mixed. Tastes great blended into smoothie or yoghurt. Not recommend in children.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Keep jar well sealed when not in use and avoid exposure to moisture. Store below 30°C