BioCeuticals PepZin Pro 60 capsules
PepZin Pro contains zinc carnosine, which helps relieve mild gastritis symptoms, including gastrointestinal pain, nausea, abdominal distension, and heartburn. Lacidofil (Lactobacillus rhamnosusR0011 and; Lactobacillus helveticusR0052) relieves medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome and relieves symptoms of diarrhoea. Lactobacillus rhamnosus; maintains beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and restores beneficial flora after antibiotic use, and probiotics support digestive system health and function. Zinc further supports immune system health and function.
- Zinc Carnosine helps relieve symptoms of mild gastritis, including gastrointestinal pain, nausea, abdominal distension and heartburn.
- Lacidofil® (Lactobacillus rhamnosusR0011 and; Lactobacillus helveticusR0052) relieves medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome symptoms, including a reduction in abdominal pain.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus; maintains beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and restores beneficial flora after antibi tic use.
- Zinc is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Zinc supports wound healing and immune system health and function.
- Lacidofil® (Lactobacillus rhamnosusR0011 and; Lactobacillus helveticusR0052) relieves diarrhoea.
- Probiotics support beneficial intestinal flora and digestive system health and function.
- Probiotics reduce abdominal distention.
Each capsule contains:
|Polaprezinc(zinc carnosine) - PepZin GI®||25 mg|
equiv. to zinc
equiv. to carnosine
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 (Lacidofil®)||3.8 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 (Lacidofil®)||200 million CFU|
Adults: For mild gastritis symptoms: Take 3-6 capsules daily during and after antibiotic use. Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Take as above or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- It contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period.
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.