Polaprezinc (zinc carnosine) PepZinGI® a novel crystalline chelated compound consisting of L-Carnosine (N-ß-alanyl-L-histadine), is a highly bioavailable form of zinc and helps relieve symptoms of mild gastritis including gastrointestinal pain, nausea, abdominal distention and heartburn.
Supplementation with probiotics, including Lacidofil®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 and Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 maintains beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and helps restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use. Lacidofil® probiotics relieve diarrhoea. Probiotics help maintain digestive system health and function. The clinically trialled Lacidofil® probiotic strains in PepZin Pro help relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome including a reduction in abdominal pain.
- Contains Polaprezinc (zinc carnosine) PepZinGI® a highly bioavailable chelated form of zinc.
- Polaprezinc (zinc carnosine) PepZinGI® helps relieve symptoms of mild gastritis including gastrointestinal pain, nausea, abdominal distention and heartburn.
- Formulated with Lacidofil® which is a clinically trialled probiotic combination of Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52 (R0052) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell®-11 (R0011).
- Lacidofil® relieves symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome including a reduction in abdominal pain.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus supports beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and restores beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Zinc supports wound healing.
- Vegan friendly.
Each capsule contains:
|Polaprezinc (zinc carnosine) - PepZin GI®||25mg|
equiv. to carnosine
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 (Lacidofil®)||3.8 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 (Lacidofil®)||200 million CFU|
Adults: For symptoms of mild gastritis: Take 3-6 capsules daily. During and after antibiotic use: Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Take as above or as directed by your health professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist or worsen speak to your medical practitioner.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains soy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Store below 25°C.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.