MultiFactors for Juniors provides a blend of vitamins and minerals to support the healthy growth and development of children’s skeletal, immune and nervous systems.
- A multivitamin and mineral formula specifically designed to help support children’s nutritional requirements for:
- fussy eaters
- healthy growth and development
- energy production
- carbohydrate metabolism
- normal healthy immune function
- healthy cognitive development and function
- a normal healthy nervous system
- normal healthy eyes
- maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- High doses (above RDI) of the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and chromium.
- Contains lysine, which plays a role in calcium metabolism and tissue synthesis.
- Natural mixed “jungle juice” fruit flavour, naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol and stevia.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Retinol acetate||200mcg RE|
Equiv. vitamin A
|Ascorbic acid\1.(vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate\1.(P5P) (active vitamin B6)||4mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||10.33mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Folic acid\1.(vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Iron\1.(as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Magnesium\1.(as phosphate pentahydrate)||15mg|
|Manganese\1.(as amino acid chelate)||500mcg|
|Iodine\1.(as potassium iodide)||45mcg|
|Zinc\1.(as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
Children 2 years and older:\1.Chew 1 tablet once to twice daily with food or as directed by your health practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your health practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains gluten.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.