5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is the most active metabolite of folic acid, bypassing all of the enzymatic activation steps in the conversion of folic acid to the biologically active 5-MTHF. Directly utilised by the body, 5-MTHF supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
Contains 5-MTHF, the most active form of folic acid.
Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
Supports healthy methylation pathways and homocysteine metabolism.
Is involved in growth and cellular replication and supports healthy replication of DNA through healthy DNA methylation.
Provides 500mcg of 5-MTHF (active folate), which contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
If taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
Helps maintain normal blood by helping to form red blood cells and assisting with their function.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. 5-MTHF (active folate)
Adults:Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.