Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural source of sulphur which has many structural and functional roles in the body. It is required for the healthy development and maintenance of connective tissue and is a component of the antioxidant compounds N-acetylcysteine and glutathione.
- Uses OptiMSM®, a premium MSM ingredient developed according to strict manufacturing standards to produce a quality product.
- Contains 1000mg of MSM per capsule, making it easier to reach therapeutic levels.
- MSM is a source of sulphur, and sulphur is required for the formation and maintenance of healthy connective tissue found in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, skin, hair and nails.
- For the symptomatic relief of pain associated with mild to moderate osteoarthritis.
- MSM may provide nutritional support for antioxidant function and activity.
Each capsule contains:
|Dimethyl sulfone(methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) - OptiMSM®||1000mg|
Adults: Take 2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.