MoodBalance contains clinically trialled affron® (Crocus sativus) along with vitamin B6 and folate to support healthy mood balance and zinc to maintain normal cognitive and healthy nervous system function. Vitamins B6, B12, and folate assist neurotransmitter synthesis and help relieve fatigue and tiredness. The probiotics contained in MoodBalance can reduce the stress-induced gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea and abdominal pain. Digestive system health plays an integral part in the gut-brain relationship.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folate relieve tiredness and fatigue and aids neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Lactobacillus species support digestive system health and gastrointestinal, immune function.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folate decrease homocysteine levels.
- Zinc supports cognitive function and nervous system function.
- Vitamin B6, folate and saffron support a healthy mood balance.
- Saffron supports healthy mood balance.
- Lactobacillus helveticus and Bifidobacterium longum reduce the stress-induced gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea and abdominal pain.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extract Equiv. to dry:|
|Crocus sativus (saffron) stigma (affron®)||14 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Calcium folinate||136 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||3 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamine B6
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||12.5 mg|
|Lactobacillus helveticus (Rosell-52)||1 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Rosell-175)||500 million CFU*|
*CFU = colony forming units
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains lactose and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.