Methyl-Max contains active vitamin B6, activated vitamin B9 (folinic acid), vitamin B12, riboflavin (B2) and serine, all required for the functioning of the methylation pathways. Methyl-Max may help to maintain the health of older individuals and pregnant women. Some older individuals may be at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency and may benefit from supplementation.
- It May help to maintain normal healthy plasma homocysteine levels.
- It helps to form red blood cells and used as a blood tonic to help maintain normal blood.
- May assist peripheral blood circulation.
- It helps support cognitive health and may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 are involved in the function of the liver.
Each capsule contains:
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate(P5P) (active vitamin B6)||31.3mg|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.