MenoPlus 8-PN® is a unique herbal formula containing herbs and nutrients including Lifenol®8-PN, a phytoestrogen clinically demonstrated to reduce the incidence of hot flushes associated with menopause. The formula now features zizyphus and lavender oil, as well as multiple standardised herbal ingredients. MenoPlus 8-PN® includes sage used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) systems to relieve night sweats associated with menopause, hops and lavender traditionally used in WHM to assist with sleep, vitamin C to support nervous system function and vitamin D to support bone health.
- Features clinically-trialled Lifenol® to relieve hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Contains a broad range of herbs including Rehmannia, zizyphus, and standardised hops, lavender, sage and Shatavari.
- Hops and lavender are traditionally used in WHM to assist with sleep.
- Vitamin C supports nervous system function and helps to relieve tiredness, fatigue and feelings of weakness.
- Vitamin D helps to support bone health.
- Enteric-coated for improved palatability.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Humulus lupulus(hops) flower - Lifenol®||2g|
equiv. to 8-prenylnaringenin
|Salvia officinalis(sage) leaf||1.5g|
equiv. to thujone
|Asparagus racemosus(shatavari) root||1.1g|
equiv. to shatavarin
|Herbal extracts Equiv. to dry:|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. Spinosa(zizyphus) seed||3g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa(Rehmannia) root||1g|
|Lavandula angustifolia(lavender) oil||40mg|
equiv. to linalool
equiv. to linalyl acetate
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.