LivProtect contains clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, in combination with traditionally used herbs, to support liver function. Silybum marianum has been used in western herbal medicine as a hepatoprotective and antioxidant. Silybum marianum and Cynara scolymus are both used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as dyspepsia. Bupleurum falcatum is used in traditional Chinese medicine when there is disharmony between the liver and the spleen. Glutathione is added for antioxidant activity and support.
The liver protective nature of LivProtect can be used in combination with LivPhase2, which contains nutrients to assist phase 2 detoxification, for complete liver function support.
- Liver tonic to protect the liver and support its function.
- Uses clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, standardised to contain 144mg silybin.
- With clinically trialled and bioavailable Setria® reduced glutathione.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances, such as bloating, nausea and indigestion, and supports dyspeptic complaints.
- Contains ingredients involved in healthy liver detoxification and the elimination of metabolic by-products.
- Provides antioxidant activity and protection.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||7.2g|
equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf||4g|
equiv. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||200mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||20mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet 2-3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults only.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.