Provides nutrients to assist phase 2 liver detoxification pathways and gallbladder contraction, along with antioxidants to help reduce free radical damage caused by the processes of detoxification.
LivPhase2, with its nutrients to support phase 2 detoxification, can be used in combination with the liver protective nature of LivProtect for complete liver function support.
- Liver formula to support liver function.
- Provides amino acids, vitamins and minerals that have key functions in phase 2 liver conjugation, methylation and other detoxification pathways.
- With Theracurmin and clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione.
- Aids digestion helps to emulsify fats and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Contains B6, B12 and activated B9 (folinic acid) involved in the maintenance of normal healthy homocysteine metabolism and methylation.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||50mg|
|Nicotinic acid(vitamin B3)||5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Zinc amino acid chelate||10mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||25mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic at high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.