Milk thistle is a liver tonic that has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain liver function and health and as a hepatoprotection. Liver Care also contains antioxidant nutrients zinc and vitamin E that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Milk thistle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to protect the liver, enhance liver health and maintain healthy liver function.
- Zinc and vitamin E are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:|
|Coffea arabica(coffee) seed||51.02 mg|
min. Equiv. to dry
std. to caffeine
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||375 mg|
min. equiv to dry
std. to flavonolignans calculated as silybin
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||180 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||20 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- It contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Adults only.
- Contains 50mg total caffeine per tablet. A cup of instant coffee contains approximately 80mg of caffeine. Caffeine intake of more than 200mg per day is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Limit the use of caffeine-containing products (including tea and coffee) when taking this product. Caffeine interacts with the enzyme CYP1A2 in the liver.
- Consult your health professional before taking other medicines.
- Do not use it if you have pre-existing severe heart disease (e.g. stroke or heart attack).
- Contains soya bean products. If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.