BioCeuticals Liposomal C 200ml
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer and represent the latest technology in nutrient delivery. Vitamin C helps to reduce the duration of the common cold, provides nutritional support for healthy immune system function and assists in the absorption of dietary iron. Vitamin C helps to support connective tissue health, collagen formation and assists in the maintenance of wound healing. It is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells and assists in regenerating other antioxidants within the body.
- It helps to reduce the common cold duration.
- It helps to support healthy immune system function and helps to support the immune system to fight illness.
- An antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- It helps to support the absorption of dietary iron.
- It helps to support connective tissue health and collagen formation.
- It helps to support wound healing.
- Assists in supporting energy levels and helps to relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Natural Lemon flavour
Each 5 mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
|Sodium ascorbate||1.28 g|
equiv. to vitamin C
Adults: Measure 5 mL (1 metric teaspoon) and take once a day or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid in the mouth for 30-120 seconds between the cheek and gum before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Children 4 years and over: Measure 2.5 mL and give once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid in the mouth for 30-120 seconds between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains 12% v/v ethanol and sugar alcohols.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 130mg of sodium.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.