Lactoferrin Plus SB delivers an innovative nutritional and probiotic blend designed to help maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity. Featuring lactoferrin in combination with Saccharomyces boulardii and vitamin A, this triple-action formula helps provide direct antimicrobial activity, encourages intestinal microflora balance and supports healthy immune function along mucous membranes.
Lactoferrin Plus SB may also be used to help reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with some antimicrobial medications. Lactoferrin may assist in the management of mild to moderate acne.
- Provides immunobiotic support - an immunobiotic is a probiotic that influences the immune system.
- Helps maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity via antimicrobial (antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal) support, gastrointestinal/mucosal immune tolerance and barrier function.
- Helps reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with some antimicrobial medications.
- May provide symptomatic relief of diarrhoeal conditions, including antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhoea.
- May provide symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne.
- Heat-stable to 30ºC; ideal for travelling.
Adults and children over 14 years: Take up to 5 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from cow's milk.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.