BioCeuticals Kidney Complex 90 Tablets
With Celery Traditionally Used in Western Herbal Medicine to Aid Flushing of the Urinary Tract and Temporarily Relieve Fluid Retention
Kidney Complex contains a blend of herbs and nutrients, including celery seed which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional episodes of gout, decrease the symptoms of mild arthritis and relieve mild aches and pains. Celery seed is also traditionally used in WHM to aid in the flushing of the urinary tract and temporarily relieve mild fluid retention. Magnesium supports electrolyte balance.
- Celery seed relieves symptoms of occasional episodes of gout.
- Celery seed relieves symptoms of mild arthritis and decreases mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Celery seed can temporarily relieve mild fluid retention and can aid in the flushing of the urinary tract.
- Magnesium supports the body’s electrolyte balance.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract Equiv. to dry:|
|Terminalia bellirica (Ayuric®) fruit pericarp||125 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Apium graveolens (celery) seed||62.5 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Herbal extract Equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit||60 mg|
equiv. to fresh
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||25 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate monohydrate)||12.5 mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate||19.6 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine
|Calcium folinate||108 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||22.5 micrograms|
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.