BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze Energy Magnesium Resuscitation Nutrient Complex 240g
Ultra Muscleze® Energy provides a readily bioavailable source of magnesium through Magnachel™, a specialised form of an amino acid chelate. Magnesium supports physical endurance when dietary intake is inadequate, maintains energy levels and helps relieve fatigue. Magnesium helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate and maintains muscle function. Vitamins B5 and B6 assist in the synthesis of neurotransmitters with magnesium supporting nervous system function. A vegan, tropical flavoured oral powder.
- Magnesium relieves tiredness and fatigue, and magnesium plus B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12), vitamin C and coenzyme Q10 support energy levels.
- Magnesium and B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B12) support nervous system function.
- Magnesium helps to support muscle function and also helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps and relieve mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium and zinc support bone health.
- Vitamins B5 and B6 aid in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B12, folic acid and zinc support healthy immune system function.
- CoQ10 helps promote physical performance and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Magnesium, vitamins B1, B2, B6, glutamine and zinc support physical endurance.
Each 8g dose contains:
|Magnesium(as amino acid chelate - Magnachel™)||320mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||121.7mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Thiamine hydrochloride(vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate(active vitamin B2)||34.2mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate(P5P) (active vitamin B6)||36.5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Calcium(as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||41.3mg|
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Coenzyme Q10(as ubidecarenone)||75mg|
Adults: Mix one 8g dose (2 level scoops) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- WARNING – Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- It contains sulphites, soya bean products and ribose, which is a sugar.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.