Featuring GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue, GlucoFactors Forte® combines nutrients with herbs that have been used in a number of traditional medicine systems.
Chromium, alpha-lipoic acid and biotin are involved in the regulation of normal healthy glucose metabolism. People with high sugar intake may have an increased requirement for chromium.
Gymnema is an Ayurvedic herb that has sweetness-suppressing properties. Alpha-lipoic acid provides antioxidant activity.
- Features GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue.
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates.
- Chromium is important for diets high in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Chromium is a fundamental component in healthy glucose utilisation and lipid metabolism.
- Chromium is a key factor in normal healthy glucose metabolism by aiding glucose uptake into cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid provides nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism and is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Gymnema contains gurmarin, a polypeptide responsible for its sweetness-suppressing qualities.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts Equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce®):|
|Momordica charantia (bitter melon) fruit||3g|
|Galega Officinalis (goat's rue) herb flowering||2g|
|Herbal extract standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Gymnema Sylvestre Gymnema) leaf||2g|
equiv. to NLT 50% gymnemic acid
|Herbal extract Equiv. to dry:|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed||400mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid R, S form)||200mg|
|Chromium (as chloride)||250mcg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.