Vitamin D3 plays an intrinsic role in calcium metabolism, the immune and nervous systems, and bone, heart and kidney health. The working group of the Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Endocrine Society of Australia and Osteoporosis Australia state that a significant number of Australians are deficient in vitamin D.
- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy skeletal, cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Vitamin D3 aids in healthy calcium absorption and metabolism.
- Supplementation may help reduce the risk of falls in older adults which in turn may help reduce the risk of fractures.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in healthy prostate cell differentiation.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. vitamin D3
Adults: take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.