Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is involved in energy production, antioxidant activity, men's health and supporting cardiovascular system health.
CoQ10 plays a fundamental role in energy production and helps to maintain energy levels. It is an essential nutrient needed to convert energy from fatty acids and carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key cardiovascular nutrient as it supports cardiovascular system health.
• CoQ10 helps to support energy production and maintain energy levels.
• CoQ10 supports muscle function and maintains physical endurance.
• CoQ10 is an important men’s health nutrient that supports sperm health and motility.
• Contains CoQ10 along with vitamin E, both of which are antioxidants helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
• Vitamin E helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and support healthy cardiovascular system function.
• The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation. CoQ10 Excel 150mg supports CoQ10 levels in the body in ageing individuals.
• Both CoQ10 and vitamin E maintain general health and wellbeing.
• Naturally fermented and in a rice bran oil base with natural vitamin E to provide antioxidant stability.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.