CoQ10 Excel delivers 150mg of the antioxidant coenzyme Q10, which helps support energy production and maintains energy levels. Coenzyme Q10 also helps maintain cardiovascular system health. Vitamin E is included to support healthy cardiovascular system function and help maintain healthy cholesterol.
- CoQ10 maintains cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin E supports healthy cardiovascular system function.
- CoQ10 supports energy levels and energy production.
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- CoQ10 maintains physical stamina.
- CoQ10 supports muscle function.
- CoQ10 supports sperm health and motility.
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin E helps support healthy cholesterol.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone, (coenzyme Q10)||150 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains sulphites.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.