Collagen Activ contains vitamin C to support gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health and collagen formation. It also features CeramosidesTM to support skin hydration and skin elasticity in females, VERISOL® collagen to support skin firmness and skin health in females, plus astaxanthin to act as an antioxidant in postmenopausal females. In addition, collagen Activ is a great tasting blood orange flavoured oral powder.
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation and skin elasticity.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant.
- Astaxanthin acts as an antioxidant in postmenopausal women.
- CeramosidesTM maintains skin hydration and skin elasticity in females.
- Collagen supports skin elasticity, firmness and skin health in females.
- Vitamin C helps to support wound healing.
- Vitamin C supports GIT mucosal membrane health.
- Great tasting blood orange flavoured oral powder.
Each 5 g dose (1 scoop) contains:
|Triticum aestivum (wheat) Ceramosides™||30 mg|
|Hydrolysed collagen VERISOL®||2.5 g|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||100 mg|
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus Pluvialis AstaReal®||2 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||45mg|
Adults: Take 5 g (1 scoop) once a day or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 200 mL of water and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.