Clinical Oestro-BR 60 Tablets
Metabolising complex with BroccoRaphanin®
BioCeuticals Clinical Oestro-BR contains bupleurum, which is used in traditional Chinese medicine（TCM）to relieve menstrual irregularity and relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension. In TCM， it is also used to support healthy liver function in patterns of liver qi stasis. Molybdenum supports natural body detoxification processes and assists in sulphur amino acids metabolism.
- Molybdenum supports natural body detoxification processes and also assists in the metabolism of sulphur amino acids.
- Features bupleurum, which is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to
- Support healthy liver function in patterns of liver qi stasis
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Relieve menstrual irregularity
- Rosemary is used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion
- No added dairy, gluten, soya bean products or yeast
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet 3 times daily
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS:|
|BroccoRaphanin® Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) ext.||200 mg|
|equiv. Allyl isothiocyanate||0.6 μg|
|ext. equiv. fresh (seed)||300 mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum ext.||100 mg|
|ext. equiv. dry (root)||1 g|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) (leaf) ext. equiv. dry||1 g|
|equiv. ext.||200 mg|
|equiv. Cineole||725 μg|
|equiv. Camphor||680 μg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) ext.||4.44 mg|
|equiv. Procyanidins||4.2 mg|
|ext. equiv. dry (seed)||533 mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide||62.5 μg|
|equiv. Molybdenum||41.7 μg|
- Do not use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Always read the label.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional