ChondroCare® Excel contains GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulphate and CS BioActive® chondroitin sulphate, which have an anti-inflammatory effect on the body. They help relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis, including mild joint pain and swelling, maintain joint health, support joint mobility and help enhance healthy joint function. ChondroCare® Excel also includes OptiMSM®, which reduces mild joint soreness. The addition of nutrients including manganese, copper and vitamin C help to maintain connective tissue health and manganese, magnesium, vitamin C and zinc support bone mineralisation.
- Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate provides symptomatic relief of mild joint pain.
- Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate exert an anti-inflammatory effect and reduce joint swelling in mild osteoarthritis.
- MSM can help to relieve mild joint pain.
- GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulphate, CS Bioactive® chondroitin sulphate and OptiMSM® dimethyl sulfone provide nutritional support for maintaining healthy joint mobility.
- ChondroCare® Excel provides manganese, vitamin C, copper and MSM for the nutritional support of healthy connective tissue, and manganese, magnesium, vitamin C and zinc for bone mineralisation.
- Lemon-lime flavoured oral powder.
Each 6 g dose contains:
|Glucosamine sulphate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||942.2 mg|
Equiv. to glucosamine sulfate
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) - OptiMSM®||750 mg|
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulphate - CS BioActive®||440.2 mg|
equiv. to chondroitin sulphate
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||302.6 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate monohydrate)||40 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate dihydrate)||20 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1.5 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||500 micrograms|
Adults: Take 6 g (1 level scoop) two times a day or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 100-200 mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you are on warfarin therapy, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains 231 mg of sodium per daily dose.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.