ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder. Easy, flexible dosing provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Echinacea and black elderflower traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- A great tasting formula that is sweetened with fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea(echinacea) root||1.5g|
equiv. to Equiv. cichoric acid
|Sambucus nigra(black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Herbal extract Equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra(black elder) flower||2g|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||400mg|
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
equiv. vitamin A
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available in Sizes: 150g oral powder Dosage: Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your health practitioner. Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your health practitioner. Each 5g dose contains:
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Always read the label and use it only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.