AntiOx Excel provides a comprehensive antioxidant and free radical scavenging formula to support and maintain general wellbeing, cellular health, liver function, and detoxification and inflammatory processes.
This time-honoured product has been upgraded to include the clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione, as well as cofactors involved in glutathione synthesis (vitamin B3 and alpha-lipoic acid) and the EVNolMax™ complex of the eight isomers of vitamin E.
- Potent antioxidant formulated to minimise oxidative stress and reduce free radical-induced cellular damage and LDL oxidation.
- Contains nutrients required for glutathione and antioxidant regeneration.
- Silybum marianum(milk thistle) is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support liver and gallbladder function.
- Helps support the regeneration of liver cells.
- Supports detoxification processes of the liver.
- Maintains healthy capillaries.
- Help reduce markers of inflammation.
- With clinically trialled and bioavailable Setria® reduced glutathione.
- With EVNol Max™ vitamin E complex providing the full spectrum of eight naturally occurring isomers of vitamin E as found in nature (tocopherols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta, and tocotrienols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta).
- Provides rich sources of antioxidants including resveratrol, proanthocyanidins, lycopene, flavonolignans and carotenoids.
- The potent formula allows for convenient one-a-day dosing.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Fallopia japonica(giant knotweed) root||22.5g|
equiv. to resveratrol (trans-resveratrol)
|Vitis vinifera(grape) seed||7.25g|
equiv. to procyanidins
|Silybum marianum(milk thistle) fruit||1.3g|
equiv. to flavonolignans calculated as silybin
|Herbal extracts standardised Equiv. to fresh:|
equiv. to lycopene
|Vaccinium myrtillus(bilberry) fruit||100mg|
|Dunaliella salina cell||25mg|
equiv. to carotenoids calculated as beta carotene
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||50mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Alpha-lipoic acid(R, S form)||20mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||125.5mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Ascorbyl palmitate(vitamin C)||45mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||30mg|
|Total ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||153mg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNol Max™||20mg|
equiv. alpha tocotrienol
|Zinc(as citrate dihydrate)||5mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic at high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.