AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone-supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive bone support that may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Supports bone growth and development.
- Assists in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Reduces the risk of fractures in the elderly.
- Provides relief from muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium(as citrate tetrahydrate)||167mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7(vitamin K2)||30micrograms|
|Magnesium(as oxide heavy)||58mg|
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||3.2mg|
|Manganese(as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Silicon(as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.26mg|
Adults: Take tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.