AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium with the bone-supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive bone support that may assist in preventing and treating osteoporosis.
- Supports bone growth and development.
- Assists in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Reduces the risk of fractures in the elderly.
- Provides relief from muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium(as citrate tetrahydrate)||167mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7(vitamin K2)||30micrograms|
|Magnesium(as oxide heavy)||58mg|
|Zinc(as amino acid chelate)||3.2mg|
|Manganese(as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Silicon(as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.26mg|
Adults: Take tablet three times a day or as professionally prescribed.
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.