Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil.
Dry to very dry sensitive skin prone to atopic dermatitis, eczema and itching.
Suitable for infants, babies, children and adults.
Soap-free - fragrance-free – physiological pH – Non-comedogenic – Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions
- First step in the anti-itching soothing routine.
- Cleansing product with intense lipid-replenishing power that gently cleanses and soothes dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis, eczema and itching.
- A unique, high-performance formula:
- I-modulia® complex: The 1st biotechnological active ingredient from Avène Thermal Spring Water: Reduces itching sensations* and soothes redness and irritation caused by the skin's hyper-reactivity
- Cer-omega: Lipids that resemble those found in the skin: helps to repair, nourish and strengthen the protective film, giving the skin better resistance against external aggressions
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Soothing, anti-irritating, softening
- The Lipid-replenishing oil leaves skin soft and comfortable – does not sting the eyes.
- Very good cutaneous, ocular and gynecological tolerance.
Instructions for Use:
In the shower, lather onto wet hands before applying to the skin. In the bath, pour 5 pumps of XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil into the bathwater while filling the tub. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing. Apply XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cream or balm right after.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua).Water (Aqua).Glycerin.Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate.Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate.Sodium Cocoamphoacetate.Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol.Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate.Laureth-3.Coco-Glucoside.Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract.Arginine.Caprylyl Glycol.Citric Acid.Evening Primrose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters.Glycine.Maleic Acid.Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Oenothera Biennis Oil).Sorbic Acid.Tocopherol
Formulated to minimize the risks of allergy. Non-comedogenic. For external use only. Very good cutaneous, ocular and gynecological tolerance. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water.