A part of the Avène Antirougeurs range, this soothing cleanser offers relief from the appearance of redness and aids in anti-irritation.
Rich in the soothing anti-irritating properties of Avène’s famous Thermal Spring Water, the Avène Antirougeurs CLEAN Soothing Cleansing Lotion can help soothe the skin leaving behind a comfortable, soft, and supple skin appearance.
- Can help relieve the appearance of redness?
- Gently cleanses and removes makeup, dirt and impurities
- Provides comfort for sensitive skin and skin prone to rosacea and redness
- An anti-irritating formula meaning it’s suitable for sensitive skin types
- Rich in the soothing anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Suitable for use after dermatological procedures
- A minimal yet very nourishing formulation without fragrance or preservatives
- Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free
- Ideal for sensitive skin types
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for skin types that are prone to redness
Instructions for Use:
Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad or with fingertips by massaging in light circular movements. Tissue off gently without rubbing.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
avene thermal spring water (avene aqua). c12-15 alkyl benzoate. caprylic/capric triglyceride. poloxamer 188. 4-t-butylcyclohexanol. acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer. benzoic acid. c12-20 alkyl glucoside. c14-22 alcohols. carbomer. chlorphenesin. disodium edta. octyldodecanol. pongamia glabra seed oil. sodium hydroxide.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.