- Everyday Health
- Energy & Performance
- Immune Health
- Pain Mobility & Movement
- Sleep & Stress
- Activated Probiotics
- Blackmores Professional
- Deigns For Health
- Eagle Natural Medicine
Australian By Nature Shark Cartilage 500mg 200 Capsules
Shark Cartilage 200 Capsules (500mg)
A powerful health supplement and healing modality made from the dried and powdered cartilage of sharks.
Shark cartilage is known for it’s powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Sourced from existing commercial fish harvesting for human consumption.
Australian by Nature Shark Cartilage 200 Capsules is a dietary supplement for the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and osteoarthritis. The nutrients found in shark cartilage may help the body manufacture the compounds necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Shark Cartilage may help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis and joint mobility. Assists in maintaining human health and well-being.
What is Shark Cartilage?
Shark Cartilage is the natural flexible connective tissue that forms the shark’s skeleton. This connective tissue known as Shark Cartilage is dried and pulverised into a powder.
Scientists have discovered that sharks have the ability to heal themselves quickly, even after sustaining massive wounds that would kill or cripple other species.
Australian by Nature does not pursue sharks for their fins or body parts. We are completely against the technique of finning and the culling of sharks. Our shark cartilage is a by-product of fishing.
The sharks that are caught are a result of standard commercial fishing catches for meat for human consumption. We utilise the cartilage from these catches that would normally go to waste and make use of it toward improving human health.
- May reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Thought to assist the body in manufacturing compounds necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue.
- Can be used to assist in the temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Take three or four capsules daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Protein substances, amino acids, sulphur and collagen
- Minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, chromium, manganese and silica
- Shark cartilage 500mg
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Shark cartilage is not recommended for children, pregnant women and people who have recently undergone surgery or have suffered a heart attack.
- If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare practitioner